We believe that people are the driving force behind our success. With a diverse range of backgrounds and skills, our employees are well-equipped to tackle any challenge and pursue new horizons. As a member of our team, you’ll have the chance to innovate and push the boundaries of what’s possible. Come join us and let’s make great things happen together!
Explore job position
- Submit application
We are looking for a qualified Senior Software Engineer to join and lead our technical team for a full-time position. You will be responsible for managing a team of 4-5 people in an Agile setting, with one week sprints. You should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications. You will be required to work in teams alongside graphic designers, data scientists and company’s management to ensure all elements of the applications are consistent. Your main goal will be to improve our current product and lead the development and deployment of the products we will deliver in the next years on multiple market verticals.Expand position
- Leading Software Engineering Team with an Agile method with one week sprints.
- Developing software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; and following the software development lifecycle.
- Determining operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Documenting and demonstrating solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and clear code.
- Updating job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment.
- Understanding industry & company-wide trends to help assess & develop new technologies.
- Creating consumer products and features on a large scale.
- Leading long term technical vision and roadmap.
- Building reusable code for future use.
- Writing functional requirement documents and guides.
- S. in computer science, information technology, or related discipline.
- 6+ years of job-related experience.
- 6+ years of experience as a software engineer.
- Vast experience communicating and working across functions to drive solutions.
- Expert level programming experience.
- Extensive experience with web technologies.
- Experience building and scaling large products or systems.
- Experience in cloud-based-software and AWS services.
- Experience with browser testing and debugging, such as Cypress.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines.
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Experience with ReactJS.
We are always on the lookout for talented individuals to join our team. If you are passionate about innovation, thrive in a dynamic start-up setting, and embrace challenges, we encourage you to send us your self-application today.
Join Our Team!
Submit Your Application.
Via Francesco Soave, 24
Via Vincenzo Monti, 7