We believe that people are the driving force behind our success. With a diverse range of backgrounds and skills, our employees are well-equipped to tackle any challenge and pursue new horizons. As a member of our team, you’ll have the chance to innovate and push the boundaries of what’s possible. Come join us and let’s make great things happen together!
Explore job position
- Submit application
Full-Stack Software Developer
We are looking for a qualified Full-Stack Software Developer to join our technical team for a full-time position. You will be a part of a team of 5 to 6 people in an Agile setting, with weekly sprints. You will work closely with our Lead Software Engineer and the rest of the software team alongside graphic designers and data scientists. Your overall objective will be to improve our current product (RevoiceIt) and build the products we will deliver in the next few years on multiple market verticals.
- Developing software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; and following the software development lifecycle.
- Determining operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Documenting and demonstrating solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and clear code.
- Updating job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment.
- Understanding industry and company-wide trends to help assess and develop new technologies.
- Creating consumer products and features on a large scale.
- Building reusable code for future use.
- Writing functional requirement documents and guides.
- B.S. in computer science, information technology, or related discipline.
- 2+ years of experience as a software engineer.
- Expert level programming experience.
- Extensive experience with web technologies.
- Experience in cloud-based-software and AWS services.
- Experience with browser testing and debugging, such as Cypress.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines.
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Proficiency in ReactJS.
We are always on the lookout for talented individuals to join our team. If you are passionate about innovation, thrive in a dynamic start-up setting, and embrace challenges, we encourage you to send us your self-application today.
Join Our Team!
Submit Your Application.
Via Francesco Soave, 24
Via Vincenzo Monti, 7